Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Trip Back in Time

Yesterday, I went back in time. Did you see a swoosh streak by you? That was me throttling back to last Friday where I completed the post I had begun the first time I was in last Friday.

However, in all my Polish glory, I didn't realize that the time stamp would, of course, be August 15th and would, ergo, post that same date on the site. In fact, I clicked on "Publish Post" no less than three times as I tried to figure out why there was nothing new showing on the site until I thought, "scroll down, fool" (yes, I admonish myself when I talk to - er - myself. Just keepin' it real.) There it was exactly where - and when - it should be.

I guess my flux capacitor was out of flux.

Back in the here and now, don't forget to scroll down to read the newest post. From last week.

It all makes sense if you're me.


1 comment:

  1. It's all just part of having a convoluted twisted brain! That's why I love talking with you - half the time I don't know what you're talking about but I know it's "wonky" and I'm always "chOmping at the bit" for more !!!

    ReplyDelete