Wednesday, July 9, 2008

We Named the Dog Indiana

There I was, looking for some watch batteries in Target via the action figures aisle (go figure) when I saw him, grinning a goofy grin from his ignoble perch. The culmination of months of searching Walmarts far and wide, full of unintelligible employees parroting "Uh, we don't carry that."

Behold.




Taters of the Lost Ark. HA! The whip slays me, absolutely slays me. He even has a smashing leather jacket. Then there's the little golden idol in the shape of a Mr. Potato Head.


I love it. And when you press the hat, it plays the opening two bars to the Indiana Jones theme.

What a freaking riot.

4 comments:

  1. In the words of Tia "What are doughs? Bobbo-heads???"

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the words of Tia "Mom, what are doughs? Bobbo-heads?"

    WHAT A FREAKIN' RIOT!!!!

    I don't know what kills me more - the fact that you actually OWN such a thing or Tia's reaction to seeing it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh god please please tell me you bought this. And now you know I have to find one. What a freaking riot.

    ReplyDelete